Demon High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon High School

A high school where demons can interact with other demons

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:38 pm

NAME:

RACE: (example:witches/wizards)

BACKGROUND/HISTORY:Tell everything about what this person used to do before attending Demon High, please be detailed when writing your bio, and also it should be atleast one paragraph long.

PERSONALITY:

IMAGE: (if you have an image for your character here..^^)
Back to top Go down
https://demonhigh.forumotion.com
Jade_Feonix
Freshman
Jade_Feonix

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:04 pm

WERE-NAME: Wakahisa (forever living) hisuinoshi (jade death) BIRTH NAME: Jade Paynes
BLADE NAME: suimin no eien sleep of eternity
HISTORY/BACKGROUND & PERSONALITY:
I’m half Japanese half American, I started going to Demon High 2 months ago. I live with my Uncle Dachi and cousin (Kiyoshi) who’s 7. They are my only living relatives. My Aunt Hari died of cancer 6 years ago. My mum (Kaza) and Da (Kevin) were killed when I was 16. I always wondered what happened. I knew my mum had strange work every month. And sometimes when she was home she acted funny. My mum told me I was being silly but when I was about 14 I asked my mum why her eyes were different colored than everyone else. She told me she was wearing contacts. Then when my ears became slightly pointed I was worried. They later (in the note mentioned later) told me that they guessed it was because of my fox energy that I hadn’t learned to hide. A week later they were killed. I don’t know many people yet but I’ve become friends with all the strays in the neighborhood. Which is middle class. We live near the cemetery. I’m an A/B student. I haven’t talked to anyone in class and I sit in the back. I know how to use a sword because I went through a medieval knight phase, but I took archery at my old school and got top marks. I state my mind even if it gets me in trouble. I love food, all animals. I’m pretty confident in matters of battle but if it comes to a party…well I’ll be in the back listening to the music or watching the kids. I can hang with the boys but can’t stand preps. I also have a secret addiction for yaoi. I view people on how they treat people that are weaker than they are. I’m weird, bipolar sometimes, great with kids and okay with adults but prefer kids. Hate pink clothes and small spiders. How I became a were-fox, well I didn’t even know I was one. I was told in a note from my mother that I was a were-fox, part of the Japanese clans known as Kitusnes. My mother was a were-fox and my father human. They both decided when I was very young my mother would change me so I was full kitsune. I finally came into my powers several weeks after my parents death. By coming into my powers I mean fully discovering them, although I wasn’t sure how to use them correctly. I wear a pendant necklace that my da gave to me. He told me something about helping to regulate my fox energy. Then one evening a couple of months after my parents’ death I was taking my nightly walk and I was attacked by several street thugs. They pushed me around for a little bit and then when I fought back they all rushed me. They piled on me and for a moment my vision went blurry, there was a feeling of a slightly itchy sensation. All the sudden every single thug went flying. I was confused for just a second, then I looked down at my flip-flopped feet and hands, they now sported wicked looking claws. Then something on my head twitched when a groaning sound came. I gasped and reached for the top of my head, to find ears, and I turned around I found a silky tail. I ran home and told my Uncle, and he enrolled me into Demon High. For a year after my parents’ death, I was a ward of the state. They had to go through a will and records before they finally decided I would go with my mum’s sister, my aunt Hari and her husband. I had never met them only talked to them on the phone and written to them. So I flew over to meet my Uncle and cousin.

NORMAL-Character Template 2009-115
FIRST STAGE-Character Template Chines11
SECOND STAGE-][img]Character Template Untitl11[/img]
FULL FORM-Character Template Nine_t10
Back to top Go down
http://www.jadefeonix.webs.com
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://demonhigh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 1 of 1