Demon High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon High School

A high school where demons can interact with other demons

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ability Reserved for Certain Races

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

Ability Reserved for Certain Races Empty
PostSubject: Ability Reserved for Certain Races   Ability Reserved for Certain Races I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Lycanthropes and Vampires:
Conversion:This allows a lycanthrope or vampire to convert a human, or other monsters to their race, if that person is willing, force may be used of course, but then you would be expelled and would become a rogue and would have to be hunt down and killed. Conversion can be used to creat different hybrids also, say a witch is converted she would still be part witch, seeing as she was half human. though basically she would just be a vampire who is well versed in magic.

(If you have anything you would like to add for your race, please create in the creation forum, if it is approved it will be added here).

Last edited by Paul Drago on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://demonhigh.forumotion.com
RHC
Freshman

PostSubject: Abilities: Shapeshifters   Ability Reserved for Certain Races I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Shape-Shifting

All Shape-Shifters have two base forms. Their monster form and their Human form. And just because they are in the form of someone else, doesn't mean they know everything they know.

Class D: Shifters of this Rank can only transform into people hey had contact with for a short period of time. They can look like anyone for up to thirty minutes at a time and it takes great concentration for them to keep it any longer. Intense physical contact (like being punched) will break the transformation.

Class C: Shifters of this Rank can transform through hard concentration. Like Class D, they have to be focused or they will lose form. They can even fight in their form, however doing so, they burn through a lot of energy.

Class B: These Shifters are usually your standard changlings. They can imitate anyone with near perfectness and don't have to concentrate to do so.

Class A: Shifters of this rank are usually Tentacle Monster or Other. Which are you?
Back to top Go down
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

PostSubject: Re: Ability Reserved for Certain Races   Ability Reserved for Certain Races I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 pm

That doesnt need to go there, everyone basically knows that vamps have all that Madakin, this is just for special stuff that would go for certain races only, things hat other races cant have, cause a shape-shifter could have hearing sight and smell too, depending on its true form.
Back to top Go down
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

PostSubject: Re: Ability Reserved for Certain Races   Ability Reserved for Certain Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Shape shifter ability is approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ability Reserved for Certain Races   Ability Reserved for Certain Races I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ability Reserved for Certain Races
Page 1 of 1