Demon High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon High School

A high school where demons can interact with other demons

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chemistry Lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 pm

(back to work)
Gin walks in, wearing a lab coat. "the first day are so eventful i forgot to begin my experiments" Gin breaks the locks off all the equipment. " LET THE MAD SCIENCE BEGIN MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gin grabs various chemicals and tools and goes into a hazardous zone with a hazard suit for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 am

*forms from shadows in the corner without a noise so i dont disturb him*
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 am

An explosion occurs in the hazard zone and gin walks out, coughing. "damn that was close....almost died...." Gin walks back in and takes out all the chemicals, decontaminates them and puts them back before hanging up his hazard suit.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 pm

*fixes the collar of his shirt then hugs him from behind* are you hurt gin-kun?
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Gin looks over his shoulder and smiles. "im fine, i do this type of thing regularly"
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 am

well just dont blow yourself up. that be one new excuse to not show my father my boyfriend *giggles cutely* i can see it now "sorry daddy but my boyfriend can't make it he blew himself up"
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 pm

"hehe, dont worry i only blow myself up 20% ofthe time so it almost never happens"
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:55 pm

good because umm...daddy wants to meet you^^
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

"hmm, meeting the king of demons...........i'll bring my body armor just in case"
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

*giggles* daddy is nice so dont worry *snuggles against his chest*
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 pm

"ahh ok"
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

*she kisses his cheek* love u
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Gin hugs nazuna. "love you too, now i think you should leave, i gotta finish my experiement and it might get a little radioactive in here"
Back to top Go down
Nazuna
Freshman
Nazuna

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm

dont come home with and spare limbs...un less their limbs that will do me some good too -winks and walks off-
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Gin chuckles nervously when nazuna leaves the room. "i'll have to keep that in mind" Gun donshis hazard suit and reenters the zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chemistry Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Lab   Chemistry Lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemistry Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon High School :: Demon High :: Classrooms-
Jump to: