Demon High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon High School

A high school where demons can interact with other demons

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tortain Nigtashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tortain
Freshman

Tortain Nigtashi Empty
PostSubject: Tortain Nigtashi   Tortain Nigtashi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 pm

NAME:Tortain Nigtashi

RACE: Hybrid. Necro Pyro.

BACKGROUND/HISTORY:Tortain was just a normal person living life to the fullest like any normal college student in his teens and he was just starting in his 2nd year in college when he met someone strange. A Magician. After a bit Tortain started to like her. She suduced him and taught him how to use magic and he didn't know what happened or why it had. After that one night he looked at life Anew and really saw how badly he had messed his human body up.Not on the outside but on the inside.Oh well he was a powerful magician and he didn't really care...

PERSONALITY:Tortain is always a happy person. Also he loves to hang out with friends or just chat with someone at anytime.He loves to go out on the town with people no matter who they are friend or stranger lover or enemy.He also likes to laugh and have some giggles with chicks as well.

IMAGE: Tortain Nigtashi Sephiroth8jy

Last edited by Tortain on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

Tortain Nigtashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortain Nigtashi   Tortain Nigtashi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Your only allowed two races if your hybrid, so choose two out of those three, and also how did he become a hybrid, you only gave the vamp part of your history.
Back to top Go down
https://demonhigh.forumotion.com
Tortain
Freshman

Tortain Nigtashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortain Nigtashi   Tortain Nigtashi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Edited...
Back to top Go down
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

Tortain Nigtashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortain Nigtashi   Tortain Nigtashi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://demonhigh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tortain Nigtashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortain Nigtashi   Tortain Nigtashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tortain Nigtashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon High School :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: