Demon High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon High School

A high school where demons can interact with other demons

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naught~Vampire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naught
Freshman
Naught

Naught~Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Naught~Vampire   Naught~Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 pm

NAME: Naught

RACE: Vampire

BACKGROUND/HISTORY: Naught was raised by to parent figures. He was very different from them in many ways. His ways were different from theres and so to avoid being labeled as weird he kept things hidden. He would drink blood from the meats in the fridge while his parent figures were sleeping or at work. After his father figure was laid off they weren't able to afford food. After being deprived of food/blood for a few months he grew even paler than usual. He locked his self in his room until he couldn't take it anymore. As his father was sitting on the couch watching the game he slowly approached him carefully though. Still unnoticed he bit into his father's neck draining him of blood. After his father died from the massive blood lost he ran out into the woods. He feared for his life as he proceeded deeper into the forest. A strange feel came over him as he lost his conscience. He woke up in a school where he soon started attending from the help of a professor.

PERSONALITY: Naught is not very sociable. He is usually indifferent and rarely happy or optimistic. He tries very hard to keep to himself.

IMAGE: Naught~Vampire Emo-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-2461951-300-379
Back to top Go down
Gin Lycan
Admin
Gin Lycan

Naught~Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naught~Vampire   Naught~Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Naught
Freshman
Naught

Naught~Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naught~Vampire   Naught~Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks.^^
Back to top Go down
Paul Drago
Admin
Paul Drago

Naught~Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naught~Vampire   Naught~Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 am

Now you just gotta make your seal
Back to top Go down
https://demonhigh.forumotion.com
Naught
Freshman
Naught

Naught~Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naught~Vampire   Naught~Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 am

Okie. I'll get on that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naught~Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naught~Vampire   Naught~Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naught~Vampire
Page 1 of 1